Home comforts for those days you don't want to leave the house?
Colder mornings, wet weather and dark evenings mean constant cravings for heart-warming cups of tea, big bowls of soup and slow-cooked stews. From a teapot that demands to be eternally topped up to a tray for ferrying food to breakfast in bed, we take a look at the perfect accessories to ease your way through a not-going-outside day.
1. Soda fired bowl, around €20, The Leach Pottery
2. Irish ash trivet by Superfolk, €38, Makers & Brothers
3. Oval cocotte in enamelled cast-iron, €179, Alessi
4. Hangable birch tray, €9, Ikea
5. Breakfast cup by Les Guimards, €18.29, Folklore
6. Spurtle (or ?glorified stick?), around €12, Ancient Industries
7. Enamel ladle by Reiss, around €60 for a set of three, Labour & Wait
8. Copper pot by Helen James Considered, from €55, Dunnes Stores
9. Teapot by Richard Batterham, around €110, David Mellor Design
Love these? For added insulation, team with our pick of winter textiles.
Sheenagh Green for @Image_Interiors