Your must-have kit for stylish fun in the great outdoors?
The bright, fresh days we've been having are making us want to get outside, wander in forests and explore nature's autumnal bounty. Here's our pick of outdoor essentials for adventurous picnics?
1. Tom's Alonso stamp cutlery, €19, Makers & Brothers
2. Irish wool travel blanket, €95, Cushendale
3. Flights of Fancy ?Animal Tracks? casting kit, €6, Makers & Brothers
4. Stainless-steel ?Trekker? Kelly kettle, around €60, Kelly Kettle
5. 1940s-style pie basket, €36.45, Etsy
6. Falcon enamel tumblers, around €7.60 each, Falcon
7. Drift Living folding picnic knife, €37.45, Not on the High Street
8. Garden Selections large portable barbecue (for six-plus people), €58.85, Not on the High Street
9. Sagaform mushroom knife, €11.50, Designist
Now move the picnic inside and set the table with the new ?good? china!
Sheenagh Green for Image_Interiors