Want to show?future?house guests a particularly good time? Then why not assemble an indulgent overnight kit for your guest room, full of gorgeous goodies to make their stay memorable.
Here are 6 things the perfect guest room needs...
1. An extra toothbrush. If I'm pretty much guaranteed to forget one thing on a night away, it's my toothbrush. Spare your guests some potential pain by kindly leaving a spare or two - made from sustainable bamboo, this unbelievably cute guest toothbrush set from Izola is ideal.
2. A baby-soft blanket.?I think we all like to feel a little bit spoiled when we're away - even if it's just for a sleepover. A luxurious throw like this Foxford wool and cashmere grey mix will keep your visitors comfy and cosy, and you can steal it for yourself when you're guest free. Win-win.
3. Face-cleaning facilities.?Inside this Daily Cleansing Ritual pack from Magic Organic Apothecary, your lucky overnighter will find a super-soft bamboo face cloth and 50ml pot of their cult product The Green Balm - a 100% natural healing/beauty balm made from?organic yarrow, tea tree oil, beeswax and coconut, sweet almond and soy bean oils. Sweet.
4. Timeless towels. The linen edged towel collection from Anthropologie puts regular towel sets to shame.?Woven from all natural fibres grown in Portugal, they are both elegant and absorbent - and that's not easy to pull off.
5. A beautiful basket. As well as?being easy on the eye, a pretty basket makes a guest room feel more homey, and is the perfect place to keep extra?towels. This Helen James Considered seagrass basket would'make anyone feel welcome.
6. A great read.?For restless sleepers, a brilliant bedside book is a must. This witty and orignial?book of essays from Sloane Crosley will have temporary lodgers laughing all the way to the land of nod.