Put yourself in a summer frame of mind in these cheery sunnies.
Is there anything as fabulous as donning a pair of sunglasses that make you feel like you're living in 1960s Rome and waltzing off a film set and into a glitzy party/popular fountain? Summer may be entering its final month but the sun hasn't disappeared just yet so we're sharing some of Sive O'Brien's (IMAGE magazine's fashion editor no less) top picks for eyewear.
We're loving ourselves some Face - Face and our personal mood board is drawing all the pointers from Jackie O. Holly Golightly however reigns supreme because Tiara + Sunglasses + Pastry + Dalight = Brave.
- Stella McCartney, €212 at Brown Thomas
- Le Specs, €85 at lespecs.com
- Face - Face, €300 at Paul Gill Opticians
- Louche Rico, €25 at Bow & Pearl
- Linda Farrow for Agent Provocateur, €315 at lindafarrow.com
- ?17 at River Island
- Anna-Karin Karlsson, €581 at net-a-porter.com
- Henry Holland, €183 at houseofholland.co.uk
- Gucci, €258 at eyewearbrands.com
- Chlo?, €260 at chloe.com
- ?17 at asos.com
- ?1.50 at Penneys
- ?16 at boohoo.com
- Cutler and Gross, €345 at cutlerandgross.com
Jeanne Sutton @jeannedesutun