Whether you favour fine or costume, this season's precious gems and party trinkets offer an opportunity to showcase your own unique style. Layer and stack to create a feel of luxurious abundance.
Delicate charms or abstract emblems swings subtly from longer-length chains.
1. 18 carat white gold diamond and cabochon cut jade drop pendant, ?1,385 at Weir & Sons
2. Circular pendant, Michael Kors, ?119 at Keanes
3. Prism long pendant necklace, ?34 at Accessorize?
4. Layered fringed pendant, Freedom, ?20 at Topshop
5. Hollywood rose gold pendant, Rebecca, ?103 at House of Fraser
6. Milgrain chrysoprase, ?635 at hall-collection.com
7. Maze pendant, ?6,500 at Boodles
8. Stone pendant necklace, Melinda Maria, ?103, at Arnotts
This article was originally published in the November issue of IMAGE Magazine.