How to build your business
The ultimate mentoring session in growth and funding.
A night you cannot afford to miss if you mean business! Enterprise Ireland's Jean O?Sullivan will offer direct insight and expert advice on exactly how to form and finance your business idea successfully. This workshop will appeal to fledgling entrepreneurs, start-ups and those currently on a growth trajectory that involves moving into a new business realm.
- Learn how to write the sort of business plan that delivers results.
- Find out the successful methods to securing finance, and the latest funding options.
- Develop strategies to accommodate, and fund, successful growth.
- Take the next step from business idea to reality.
- Get coaching from Enterprise Ireland's manager of female entrepreneurship.
Join IMAGE editor-in-chief Melanie Morris for Veuve Clicquot champagne and canap's, plus luxury treats and gifts from Ralph Lauren fragrances before an evening ?packed with tips and the fast track to success.
Get your tickets now!
**STOP THE PRESS**
Tickets now include chocolate from Lily O'Briens and some delicious juices from Alchemy.
We will also be giving away three €100 Brown Thomas gift vouchers, as well as three hair and make-up vouchers for Brown Sugar.
WHERE The Merrion Hotel, Upper Merrion Street, Dublin 2.
WHEN Wednesday, November 5; Veuve Clicquot reception from 5.30pm
TICKETS €45, click here
PLUS Luxury seat gift from Ralph Lauren fragrances, plus prizes on the night
Sponsored by Brown Thomas and KBC