Here's what we know about the future Mrs. Benedict Cumberbatch.
- She's not us.
- Her name is Sophie Hunter.
- She graduated from Oxford before decamping to Paris to train as an actress at L'?cole Internationale de Th??tre Jacques Lecoq.
- She's into puppets.
- Seriously. Sophie Hunter is also an award-winning director and her most acclaimed production told Ernest Shackleton's story on stage with marionettes. Avant-garde is the word you're looking for.
- She's mad talented. Not only is she an actress and opera singer, she recorded a French language album in 2005.
- This engagement is not a drill. These two are an item even if Cumberbitches the world over are in denial. A red carpet appearance means forever.
- She attended the Manhattan premiere of Benedict's new movie, The Imitation Game, last night with her fianc? and wore an Erdem floral maxi gown.
Follow Jeanne Sutton on Twitter @jeannedesutun