DublinTown,?the team behind Dublin Fashion Festival,?has partnered with?M?r Irish Craft Gin?to serve two deliciously stylish gin cocktails at this year’s fashion extravaganza, Dublin?Fashion 2017: The Collective. The event will take place in the Round Room in the Mansion House on Friday, 22nd?September, and will officially mark the launch of the new A/W fashion season in Dublin city.
If you can’t make tonight, you can prepare these yourself at home this weekend or over the coming festive (no it’s no way too early for that!) season:
Gin & Juice
- 25ml?M?r Irish Craft Gin
- 50ml cranberry juice
- 75ml prosecco
- Wedge of lime
- Take a large Copa glass and fill with ice.
- Add 25ml of?M?r Irish Craft Gin
- Follow by adding the 50ml of cranberry juice, then top off with 75ml prosecco
- Add the wedge of lime and raspberry
Dublin Fashion Fizz
- 35ml?M?r Irish Craft Gin
- 50ml raspberry cordial
- 100ml elderflower tonic
- 10ml lime juice
- Add the 35ml?M?r Irish Craft Gin, 50ml raspberry cordial and 10 ml of lime juice and stir.
- Top it up with 100ml elderflower tonic