There’s just one week left to enter The Pitch. So what are you waiting for?
06th Jul 2018
It’s been just over a month since IMAGE and Samsung launched The Pitch; our exclusive competition to find Ireland’s leading female self-starter, and award them with up to €100,000 worth of prizes to boost their business. Due to a huge number of entries, we have extended our deadline to next Friday the 13th of July – will it be your lucky day?
With just seven days left to enter, it’s worth a recap of what exactly The Pitch is all about. We are looking for female game-changers of Ireland. Women who work hard to reach milestones, to drive their teams to success and to collaborate, innovate and inspire everyone around them. Female entrepreneurs are changing the game for Irish business. Are you one of them?
If you’re a female entrepreneur who’s bringing talent, creativity, tenacity and smart thinking to 21st-century business, then IMAGE and Samsung want to ensure you get every chance of success. The Pitch is getting behind you, so you can get out in front and shine.
How it works is simple. In a week’s time, we’ll whittle down the entrants to a select shortlist, who will then be invited to a venue in Dublin to take part in a live pitch on Wednesday, July 25, where it will be up to you to state your case by winning over our esteemed judges. The panel consists of Jo Malone CBE (entrepreneur and founder of Jo Loves), Bobby Kerr (broadcaster and founder of the Insomnia Coffee Company), Conor Pierce (Vice President for Mobile Division, Samsung UK & Ireland), Linda Nolan (Head of Marketing Samsung Ireland) and Clodagh Edwards (CEO IMAGE Publications).
The winner will be chosen on the day and will take home a prize package worth up to €100,000, all designed to help your business achieve success. What’s included?
- Samsung FLIP – an innovative digital flip chart to let you and your wider business work seamlessly together across multiple devices, to which multiple people can contribute.
- The latest Samsung smartphone, the S9+, including Samsung KNOX security software – defined as “defence grade security for an open world”. Knox offers security to Samsung handset owners to protect data so that it’s secure at all times, whatever device, app or service you use.
- Samsung 49” monitor – the latest ultra-wide monitor to rule them all with its innovative 32:9 aspect ratio curved panel, making it the most impressive flexible monitor on the market.
- Samsung DeX – a handy new docking system, so you can easily connect the Galaxy S9 and S9+ to a monitor, keyboard and mouse to expand your mobile experience with enhanced document editing or even full-screen gaming.
- You’ll also receive a multi-platform media package from IMAGE to promote your business. The mix will be customised to your needs and could include exposure in IMAGE and our sister titles, on IMAGE.ie and across our social channels.
- Plus, top Irish digital/social agency Teneo PSG Digital will host a masterclass introducing you to the basics of digital marketing with tools and approaches to digital strategy that you can implement for your business to maximise your online presence.
Have you a business that’s making noise in your industry? A business that’s driven by a strong female entrepreneur. A business that could benefit from a prize worth up to €100,000? You need to enter The Pitch. Don’t miss out on your chance, entries close Friday the 13th at 9am– unlucky for some, could it be very lucky for you? Simply head to image.ie/thepitch and spend ten minutes entering to be in with a chance to impress our judges on July 25th. Ten minutes to transform your business? Race you to the entry form.
Terms and conditions apply. See image.ie/terms-and-conditions for details.
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost,...
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
“Every baby costs you a book” – that’s something women...
‘Eclipsed’ director Kate Canning told Jennifer McShane of the challenges...
Still one of our favourite homes ever, the easy-breezy interiors...