28th Dec 2017
Become an important part of our rapidly expanding editorial team in 2018 as Image.ie seeks to further consolidate its position as the number one place for Irish women to access premium lifestyle, fashion, beauty, business, interiors, wellness, bridal and commentary content. Our goal is to reach every tuned-in woman in the country with our 360 degrees experiential, printed, social, video and digital offerings.
We’re looking for enterprising writers with tons of personality who are as passionate about London Fashion Week as they are about breaking the gender ceiling and who’s up for The Booker or an Oscar, people who can see the humour and beauty in just about anything and who genuinely champion Irish women.
What you’ll do:
- Answer directly to the Digital Editor
- Write cutting-edge content online, creating sharp programming that is voicey, stylish, shareable, new and 100% on brand
- Generate story ideas for individual features and content campaigns to populate the editorial calendar
- Supply 5-6 stories per day with imagery- including original video concepts and interviews — that ensure Image continues to lead in the lifestyle space
- Work to monthly production and traffic goals
- Create and schedule catchy social media posts to push traffic to your stories
- Create branded content as required
- Represent Image at our events and on press trips where possible
- Monitor site analytics and performance of your posts
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of digital-first content creation at a successful website
- SEO training
- Excellent people skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A strong visual aesthetic
- Attention to detail
- Basic analytics skills
- Solid understanding of social media landscape and tools
- A sense of humour and curiosity
- Experience in Adobe Suite a bonus
- Experience in video production a bonus
- Experience in digital marketing a bonus
To be successful here you are:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Agile and flexible
- Someone who enjoys problem-solving in an ever-changing environment
- Keen to upskill and progress your career
Please send your CV and writing samples to [email protected]
With diversity on the rise, what struggles do interracial couples continue to face today? Filomena Kaguako speaks to three couples about their experiences.
Still one of our favourite homes ever, the easy-breezy interiors...
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
What’s seldom is truly wonderful, writes Amanda Cassidy Dublin Zoo...