15th Dec 2017
Join our busy, bustling crew at IMAGE HQ in Dun Laoghaire – we need someone to help us keep everything running smoothly both front and back of house.
- Meet & greet visitors, clients, suppliers
- Manage reception and switchboard – answer all incoming calls
- Book & record taxis and couriers
- Book off-site team meetings and workshops
- Sort and manage all incoming and outgoing post
- Manage upkeep of building entrance, reception area, meeting rooms
- Manage kitchen rota and recycling
- Place stationery orders and monthly magazine subscriptions
- Provide admin support for events, commercial and circulation departments
- Manage CEO’s diary
- Manage CEO’s expenses
- Plan travel itineraries, booking flights, accommodation, taxis, etc.
- Liaise with contacts and act as company representative on the phone and via email
- Take Minutes at meetings
- Manage general admin including filing and occasional letter writing for CEO
- Order flowers/coffee/gifts as necessary
- Manage parking spaces and fobs
- Manage printer issues
- Organise staff events; workshops, meetings, parties
- Provide HR support- managing Jobbio and Linkedin account, adding jobs online, arranging interviews
- Update IPL listings on Media Live and Magazines Ireland
- Co-ordinate contra deals
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Very outgoing with strong communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Resourceful and pro-active individual
- Team player
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Check out three of our favourite vegan/veggie-friendly spots in Dublin...
The Love Island presenter has divided social media after she...
We are used to celebrities oversharing their lives. But sharing...
The documentary Miss Americana has shown a different side to...
Still one of our favourite homes ever, the easy-breezy interiors...