29th Jan 2020
Want to work at Ireland’s premier publisher for switched-on women? IMAGE Media is hiring a Financial Accountant, and we want to hear from you…
IMAGE Media is Ireland’s leading premier multi-platform publisher, a power brand and an innovator in the digital and events space.
We need a strong accountant looking to work in a fast-evolving industry. They will report directly to the CEO and will interact on a day to day basis with the senior management team.
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience (digital media background a positive but not essential).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex data from multiple sources.
- Strong IT skills needed, including Excel and Sage Accounts software.
Responsibilities to include:
- Managing accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Assisting senior management team with budget setting, revenue and profit analysis etc.
- Preparation of management account information, bank reconciliations.
- Supervising company audit, dealing with auditor queries, and together with company auditors managing company tax filings, including payroll processing.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Sound like you? To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
“Every baby costs you a book” – that’s something women...
With diversity on the rise, what struggles do interracial couples continue to face today? Filomena Kaguako speaks to three couples about their experiences.
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost,...
For Mother's Day Lia Hynes sits down with Rosanna Davidson, whose exceptional journey into motherhood has given many hope.
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...