#JobFairy: We’re Hiring A Director of Sales, Innovation And Partnerships
15th Dec 2017
IMAGE is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and experienced sales person to head our branded content partnerships team. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling multi-platform partnerships across the IMAGE portfolio and will have responsibility for maximising revenue in this important and rapidly growing sector.
We require an experienced executive with a proven track record and an excellent understanding of the brand and the wider market who thrives in a fast-pace denvironment. Strong experience in delivering digital and social solutions is essential and this candidate will need to be comfortable and effective at working with internal stakeholders and senior client and agency contacts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on the flagship brand during an extremely exciting expansion period in the evolution of IMAGE.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Retain and grow revenue in the creative partnerships category
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Work proactively with a keen eye for other activity in the marketplace
- Manage and support the day to day operations of the creative Partnerships team
- Represent the magazine at industry events
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Proven track record in selling print and digital partnerships to clients
- Strong Leadership skills and experience
- Excellent relationships with a wide range of agencies and clients
- Extensive digital experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise assignments and meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Highly numerate, with close attention to detail
- A lateral and creative thinker
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Photo credit stil, Unsplash
Wimbledon in 2021 and once again female athletes are singled out on the playing field, a great deal of the...
Six great audiobooks to listen to in lockdown. It took me ages to come around to the idea of audiobooks....
Despite some media coverage, the beds are actually focused on sustainability as opposed to intimacy restrictions. Recently, distance runner Paul...
There’s a reason we love being reminded of things that happened in our past. Amanda Cassidy explores why our trips...
I fear the true fallout of Covid on our cities is just getting started, writes Amanda Cassidy As the pandemic...
Hiking a mountain and breast pumping – now, that’s what we call multitasking at its finest. Mandy Moore enjoyed an...
Actress Julianne Moore is tired of all the cliched tropes about female ageing. The way we speak about it; the...