15th Dec 2017
Image offers advertising partners the opportunity to run premium content solutions across multiple Image brands and their various touch points across many platforms. We are in an extraordinary period of growth and as part of this are looking to expand our team to include a new Branded Content Account Director role.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, dedicated sales professional who can drive advertising revenue from key Irish agencies; they will have an outstanding track record in digital sales and an excellent network of agency and direct contacts. You will be constantly looking to identify key clients from your network to pitch bespoke branded content ideas.
You must be able to think strategically about opportunities for revenue growth and work with internal creative and commercial teams at Image to achieve this growth.
- To sell the full range of the Image multi-platform offering
- Meet and exceed revenue goals focused on Branded Content sales
- Grow Agency and Direct client base
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Experience within digital ad sales
- Experience selling cross-platform creative partnerships
- Experience selling creative video ideas
- Proven success in client-facing sales
- Strong Client database and relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Preference for working in a fast-paced environment
I fear the true fallout of Covid on our cities...
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
This is a perfect lunch recipe, and the harissa does...
What’s seldom is truly wonderful, writes Amanda Cassidy Dublin Zoo...
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.
The BRIT Awards took place over in London last night,...