Agency Account Director
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, an Agency Account Director will play a key role in the monetisation and growth of IMAGE.
Who you are:
You’re passionate about digital media and creating award-winning concepts for your brands. You have a strong commercial mindset and proven sales experience in a both direct and agency facing roles in the Irish market. You have a good level of agency contacts and you’re driven to carve a name for yourself and IMAGE within the Irish digital industry.
You’re professional, creative and enjoy the buzz of a fast-paced team environment. You’re able to work under your own initiative but you are also a team player. You won’t let any target go without it being achieved and are driven by the adrenaline of closing that sale.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining relationships directly with agencies at every level. This will be achieved through client entertainment, face-to-face meetings and top class account management.
- Ensuring there is an outstanding agency-wide knowledge and understanding of our 360 offering through strong communication & consistent contact.
- Ensuring that personal revenue targets are met and exceeded
- Proactively pitching briefs in advance to agencies & brands, not only to get in before the planning stage, but also to make their jobs easier.
- Motivation and development of team members, disseminating sales experience and professionalism to the team as well as providing training to strengthen the team as a whole and keeping energy high at all times.
- Creating an environment of creativity and excellence.
- Planning, developing and monitoring original branded content for clients & brands through video, audio, design and editorial.
- Building a strong working relationship with the editorial and client services team. This will be key to building and implementing quality content led briefs and campaigns.
- Identifying key brands to secure long-term partnerships with; this will give us a strong foundation of revenue month on month.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge of Digital across the board, keep up to speed on emerging trends or changes to the digital landscape.
- Adopting a strong communication strategy throughout the department and organisation.
To apply for the above position, please send your CV to [email protected]