20th Aug 2014
Cushion, €82, Barbara Coupe
These geometry-inspired accessories are far from square. A chic combination of points, lines and angles, they play nicely with bold graphic blacks as well as soft pastel hues.
1. Cushion, €82, Barbara Coupe
2. Glass art, €219,?BoConcept
3. Cushion, €74, Cloud Berry Living
4. Triangle bowl in dusty mint, €45, Article Dublin
5. Geometric espresso cups, €35 for set of four, Ferm Living
6. Rug, around €48, House Envy
7. Side table, €234, Lomi Design
8. Pendant light, from €45, Nick Fraser
9. Sugar jar, €17, Superlove
10. Teapot, €74, Made in Design
11. Plant pot, around €50 for set of three, Quince Living
12. Triangle wall hook, €32, Irish Design Shop
13. Desk storage boxes, €28,?April and the Bear
14. Concrete planters, €23, Ail + El
Above: Ferm Living’s s/s collection featured tons of geo shapes in sweet shades.
Sheenagh Green for @Image_Interiors
This healthy fish and courgette chips recipe from Jane Kennedy...
With diversity on the rise, what struggles do interracial couples continue to face today? Filomena Kaguako speaks to three couples about their experiences.
We are used to celebrities oversharing their lives. But sharing...
“Every baby costs you a book” – that’s something women...
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.