20th Aug 2014
Cushion, €82, Barbara Coupe
These geometry-inspired accessories are far from square. A chic combination of points, lines and angles, they play nicely with bold graphic blacks as well as soft pastel hues.
1. Cushion, €82, Barbara Coupe
2. Glass art, €219,?BoConcept
3. Cushion, €74, Cloud Berry Living
4. Triangle bowl in dusty mint, €45, Article Dublin
5. Geometric espresso cups, €35 for set of four, Ferm Living
6. Rug, around €48, House Envy
7. Side table, €234, Lomi Design
8. Pendant light, from €45, Nick Fraser
9. Sugar jar, €17, Superlove
10. Teapot, €74, Made in Design
11. Plant pot, around €50 for set of three, Quince Living
12. Triangle wall hook, €32, Irish Design Shop
13. Desk storage boxes, €28,?April and the Bear
14. Concrete planters, €23, Ail + El
Above: Ferm Living’s s/s collection featured tons of geo shapes in sweet shades.
Sheenagh Green for @Image_Interiors
Your brain health is just as important as that of the rest of your body, says psychologist and neuroscientist Dr...
Hiking a mountain and breast pumping – now, that’s what we call multitasking at its finest. Mandy Moore enjoyed an...
These days, going to a wedding is the equivalent of going on a short holiday in terms of cost. From...
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost, but you need the right equipment, and a lot of...
This is a great way to get a juicy roast chicken, bursting with flavour. Bord Bia’s Spatchcock Chicken...