08th Sep 2015
The summer holidays are over and the school run has begun. Jumping for joy yet? We have good news if? most of that time off was spent catering to the needs of youngsters, trying to entertain them on those hot sunny days, we wish, and you now need to indulge in some me time; the award-winning Marker Hotel Spa & Wellness area has Back to School treatments for all you harried parents. For those of you who need to rebalance your energy and recharge the batteries after the summer break, saunter to this pampering paradise in Dublin’s dockland’s, complete with a 23-metre-long infinity pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and relaxation area, and wrap up in a robe and slippers? for a well-deserved day off.
The Marker Back to School treatments include:
BACK TO YOU
Select two of the following and indulge in 30 minutes of each (60 minute total treatment time) for €85
- Customised back massage: a deeply relaxing or a thoroughly invigorating massage.
- Facial: a soothing facial, personalised for your complexion, is a wonderful way to relax and unwind.
- An Indian head massage: perfect for releasing stress and tension in the head, neck and shoulder area.
- The award winning Lava Shell treatment: the world’s first self-heating massage therapy treatment encourages the body’s natural energy flow and nurtures a balanced body and mind.
CATCH UP WITH LOMI LOMI
- Spend some quality time with friends, mums, sisters, aunties, with? a special ?bring a friend offer? so you can catch up on your summer in the luxurious surroundings of our Spa & Wellness and also indulge in the newly launched Lomi Lomi massage, the Aloha touch offers extreme relaxation and cleansing.
- The ?Catch up with Lomi Lomi? package includes two one-hour Lomi Lomi massages for €150.
Packages are available until October 2nd 2015, Monday – Friday.
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost, but you need the right equipment, and a lot of...
Wimbledon in 2021 and once again female athletes are singled out on the playing field, a great deal of the...
Your brain health is just as important as that of the rest of your body, says psychologist and neuroscientist Dr...
We’ve all heard that the royal family don’t exactly gather round to watch The Crown, but one member has shared...
This summer the government will allow my children into a bar, but not to their gymnastics camp. Amanda Cassidy on...
This is why rape victims think twice before coming forward, writes Amanda Cassidy He was once known as “America’s Dad”...