These are the 24 Irish restaurants featured on Michelin’s Bib Gourmand list
This year’s much-coveted Michelin Bib Gourmand list has just been announced, with four new Irish restaurants making the list; Clanbrassil House (Dublin); Tartare Café & Wine Bar (Galway); Brownes (Galway) and Dillon’s (Cork).
There are now 24 Irish restaurants featured.
The ‘Bib’ is awarded to restaurants that offer exceptional food at affordable prices of €40 or less for a three-course meal. The list is separate from the Michelin Star awards, which will be announced next week.
The Irish entries on the list stem from all over the country, with 10 from Dublin, two from Galway, two from Kerry and five from Northern Ireland, amongst many others.
The list in full will be published in Michelin’s Great Britain & Ireland 2019 Guide, which will be available in bookshops from October 4th.
Here’s the full list of Irish entries:
- 1826 Adare (Adare, Limerick)
- Aldridge Lodge (Duncannon, Wexford)
- Bar+Grill (James’ Street South, Belfast)
- Bastible (South Circular Road, Dublin)
- Bastion (Kinsale, Cork)
- Brownes (Tuam, Galway)
- Chart House (Dingle, Kerry)
- Clanbrassil House (Clanbrassil Street, Dublin)
- Clenaghans Restaurant (Aghalee, Antrim)
- Copper Hen (Tramore, Waterford)
- Craft (Terenure, Dublin)
- Deanes at Queen’s (Belfast, Down)
- Delahunt (Camden Street, Dublin)
- Dillon’s (Timoleague, Cork)
- Etto (Merrion Row, Dublin)
- Fontana (Holywood, Down)
- Forest & Marcy (Ranelagh, Dublin)
- Giovannelli (Killorglin, Kerry)
- Home (Wellington Place, Belfast)
- Kai (Galway City)
- Morrissey’s (Doonbeg, Clare)
- Noble (Holywood, Down)
- Pichet (Trinity Street, Dublin)
- Pigeon House (Clontarf, Dublin)
- Pig’s Ear (Nassau Street, Dublin)
- Richmond (Portobello, Dublin)
- Sha-Roe Bistro (Clonegal, Carlow)
- Tartare Café & Wine Bar (Galway City)
- The Courthouse (Carrickmacross, Monaghan)
- TwoCooks (Sallins, Kildare)
- Wine & Brine (Moira, Down)