1. It’s the September issue and we have all you need to know about the new season ahead and top tips on how to style it.
2. Victoria Beckham praises Irish women for their fashion kudos. Read it here first! Plus, find out how to dress like the designer without spending it like Beckham. See what we did there?
3. Yvonne Connolly talks to Marie Kelly about the challenges of starting over and why she’s excited for the future ahead.
4. Irish women reveal the advice that changed their lives. From presenters to businesswomen, everyone has a story to share and top tips to take away.
5. Nude make-up is having a moment. Melanie Morris breaks down everything you need to know to perfect the barely-there look.
6. Looking for a fashionable getaway? We have the low-down on the best escapes to suit your personal style.
7. Andie MacDowell reveals her deep love for a full Irish from Bewleys.
8. Meet the Irish women at the forefront of the start up revolution. With companies tackling everything from artificial intelligence to cures for tinnitus, they are smart, talented and inspiring names to know.
9. September is the month of new school terms, fresh starts and good intentions. Follow our go-to guide to better health for a fun fitness update that’ll make you look and feel great.
10. Is food old news? Claire O?Mahoney examines the way we eat and the future of food as we know it.
All this, plus so much more in the new issue of IMAGE. Out now.