28th May 2015
Image July Cover
Welcome to our summery, glamorous July issue starring the beautiful Rose Byrne.
- Smart, chic, funny and talented, we celebrate all that is amazing about this month’s coverstar Rose Byrne. She talks to us about feminism, fashion and making films for women in Hollywood #majorgirlcrush
- Closer to home, Irish actress Kathy Rose O’Brien is part of the organisation Women in Film and Television Ireland which is calling for equality in the male-dominated film sector.
- We reveal the eight essential easy-to-wear pieces that will take you from dawn to dusk in style. You’re totally welcome.
- Want glowing skin in just three days? Celeb nutritionist Kimberly Snyder dishes out some detox advice for a killer complexion. If it’s good enough for her other clients Reese Witherspoon and Drew Barrymore?
- Create your most glamorous summer wardrobe with the coolest kaftans, sunglasses and swimwear you’ll feel sensational in. Oh hai holidays!
- Get glowing and look gorgeous with the essential tanning checklist, plus our list of the best self-tanning products in Ireland. In your face tell-tale orange streaks!
- Personal trainer Liz Costigan’s fresh way of exercising and awesome attitude to life will inspire you to get fit. No, really.
- Step inside the fabulous world of supermodel Carolyn Murphy who’s been at the top of her game for almost two decades. The mum, actress and philanthropist talks summer beauty and downtime.
- So stressed you find it overwhelming? We hear you. We teach you how to take a breather and reclaim your spare time. Sigh.
- And last but not least, EVERY reader will get a whopping 25% off their next purchase at Coast. Happy shopping!
Approximately 80% of people with asthma also suffer from hayfever, which can make summer days a nightmare. These three alternative...
Following the utterly devastating trial of his wife Deirdre last week, Andrew McGinley spoke afterward of the love of his...
‘Suddenly alive again’: The heartbreaking joy of finding a deceased loved one on Google Maps street view
“I look at my mum’s old house on Google maps street view, the house where I grew up. It says...
While staying at home and with plenty of time to spare, creative people are turning to their walls as a...
This is a perfect lunch recipe, and the harissa does an incredible job of bringing the squash and chicken to...
It may be the most unifying show on television, but shows like Love Island are promoting some pretty damaging messages....