28th May 2015
Image July Cover
Welcome to our summery, glamorous July issue starring the beautiful Rose Byrne.
- Smart, chic, funny and talented, we celebrate all that is amazing about this month’s coverstar Rose Byrne. She talks to us about feminism, fashion and making films for women in Hollywood #majorgirlcrush
- Closer to home, Irish actress Kathy Rose O’Brien is part of the organisation Women in Film and Television Ireland which is calling for equality in the male-dominated film sector.
- We reveal the eight essential easy-to-wear pieces that will take you from dawn to dusk in style. You’re totally welcome.
- Want glowing skin in just three days? Celeb nutritionist Kimberly Snyder dishes out some detox advice for a killer complexion. If it’s good enough for her other clients Reese Witherspoon and Drew Barrymore?
- Create your most glamorous summer wardrobe with the coolest kaftans, sunglasses and swimwear you’ll feel sensational in. Oh hai holidays!
- Get glowing and look gorgeous with the essential tanning checklist, plus our list of the best self-tanning products in Ireland. In your face tell-tale orange streaks!
- Personal trainer Liz Costigan’s fresh way of exercising and awesome attitude to life will inspire you to get fit. No, really.
- Step inside the fabulous world of supermodel Carolyn Murphy who’s been at the top of her game for almost two decades. The mum, actress and philanthropist talks summer beauty and downtime.
- So stressed you find it overwhelming? We hear you. We teach you how to take a breather and reclaim your spare time. Sigh.
- And last but not least, EVERY reader will get a whopping 25% off their next purchase at Coast. Happy shopping!
It was on this day, January 17th, 1998, when news...
With diversity on the rise, what struggles do interracial couples continue to face today? Filomena Kaguako speaks to three couples about their experiences.
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.
The documentary Miss Americana has shown a different side to...
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost,...
For Mother's Day Lia Hynes sits down with Rosanna Davidson, whose exceptional journey into motherhood has given many hope.
“Every baby costs you a book” – that’s something women...