Join us on our journey in 2018, as IMAGE seeks to further consolidate its position as the number one place for Irish women to access premium lifestyle content. Our goal is to reach every tuned-in woman in the country with our 360 degrees experiential, printed, social, video and digital offerings.
We're currently on the lookout for a Client Services Executive, who will play a key role in implementing client strategy and executing branded partnerships within the IMAGE portfolio while reporting to the Head of our Branded Content Department.
We are looking for a reliable, IMAGE team player who has an understanding of the digital landscape and experience managing branded partnerships. This individual should be a good communicator who operates collaboratively, and with transparency, to ensure they effectively manage the expectations of both internal, and external stakeholders whilst driving strong results. We are looking for a candidate who is organised and has an eye for detail.
What You'll Do:
- Execute 360 branded partnerships to IMAGE client service standards of excellence.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Planning, developing, monitoring and executing original branded content as part of a team for clients, across multiple platforms events, video, social, digital and print.
- Approach all campaigns with a view to receiving recurring bookings/briefs to ensure client retention and relationship development.
- Strive for a 100% client satisfaction rate on campaigns, executing on all touch points from the brief right the way through to execution and reporting.
- Strive to achieve a zero rate on issues.
- Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Adopt our strong communication strategy throughout the organisation.
- Act as a solutions provider and work collaboratively with all internal departments – Commercial / Editorial / Events / Digital / Production.
- Create an environment of creativity, excellence and innovation.
- Build trusted relationships within media agencies and brands.
- Continue to grow the impressive IMAGE portfolio and increase the flow of return revenue to the company.
- Ensure quality checks and seamless campaign management on all content - attention to detail is vital for the role.
- Act as a process guardian to ensure all due diligence is carried out before a campaign is set live.
- Manage campaign deadlines effectively and meeting agreed go-live dates.
- Work to set KPIs and reporting against them
What You Have:
- Proven work experience as an Account Executive or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA degree in business
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]