New year, new job? Join IMAGE on its journey in 2019 as we look to further consolidate our position as the number one place for Irish women to access premium lifestyle content. Our goal is to reach every tuned-in woman in the country with our 360 degree campaigns stemming across print, social, video, events and digital.
We're currently on the lookout for a Branded Content Copywriter. This person is passionate about creating flawless web and social media content for brands. The ideal candidate will write with precision, clarity, and credibility. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and passionate about helping great ideas stay on brand and is not afraid to ask questions.
The Branded Content Copywriter will report to the Head of our Branded Content Department. We are looking for a reliable, IMAGE team player who has an understanding of the digital landscape and experience with branded partnerships. This individual should be a good communicator who operates collaboratively, and with transparency, to ensure they effectively manage the expectations of both internal, and external stakeholders whilst driving strong results.
As a Branded Content Copywriter you should have excellent communication skills and be able to express a brand’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be an extension of the brand’s team who operates collaboratively, and with transparency, to ensure you effectively manage the expectations of both internal, and external stakeholders whilst driving strong results.
What You’ll Do:
- Report directly into the Head of our Branded Content Department, receiving client briefs from the Branded Content team
- Write custom branded content within IMAGE's verticals including, but not limited to: brand dedicated feature articles, brand slideshows, brand dedicated emails, brand-sponsored video copy, brand social sell copy and co-branded collateral
- Maintain IMAGE's brand voice, POV and editorial standards
- Create content from start to finish. Beyond writing, this includes working with Editorial for seamless integration and workflow
- Receive creative direction and campaign execution from the Branded Content Department
- Liaise with all relevant departments - Commercial, Client Services, Video, Design and Social to deliver on client objectives
- Ensure that all copy meets the highest quality standards in accordance with client briefs and IMAGE expectations
- Represent IMAGE and liaise with clients face-to-face at company events
- Work with a variety of exceptional brands stemming across all industries - beauty, fashion, lifestyle, Health, Business, Interiors...
What You’ll Have:
- 1-2 years minimum of professional writing experience within digital media
- A strong understanding of IMAGE’s voice and style
- A strong visual aesthetic
- Excellent writing skills across all content types, from interviews to service-driven tutorials
- Experience in digital advertising and branded content
- A passion for writing, no matter the size of the deliverable
- Ability to succeed in an adaptive, fluid environment
- A flawless command of spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- A collaborative, “make it work” attitude
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- A desire to grow and progress your career
Please send your CV and writing samples of previous work to [email protected]