Our 2016 IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year Awards are fast approaching, but you still have time to nominate any women you know who excels and inspires in the world of business; if you know a contender; a woman paving her way in the corporate world making great things happen, then we need to know about her, so?nominate?today.?
And should you have questions about the nominating process (it's quite simple) we have compiled a handy list of eight key things you need to remember when completing your entry for IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year Awards. Scroll down for all the information and get nominating - submissions close on Friday, October 14th.
- You can enter your friend, your colleague, your client or yourself, but read the criteria for each category thoroughly to ensure you're in the right category (and note, the judges may move you if they feel you perform better in an alternative category).
- Get your entry in on time? preferably a bit early, because we may need to contact you for extra information. And if you are entering for a friend, client or colleague, you may need to get information from them to complete the form.
- Be sure to answer every question, they're all there for a reason. Share your figures; we can't consider your application form without them. But be aware, different categories put different emphasis on them. For example, as a start-up, we're more concerned to see that you've filed a year's accounts, rather than have any outstanding profit performance (although that's good too!).
- Information on all entry forms is kept confidential.
- We compile a shortlist of about eight finalists in each category to go ahead to judging. This shortlist will be announced on image.ie and newstalk.com at 6am on Thursday, October 20th
- If shortlisted, you may forward additional information, product or imagery for judges consideration via [email protected] by 5pm, Monday, October 24.
- Winners will be announced at the IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year Awards, on Monday evening, November 21st 2016 at The DoubleTree Hotel.
- ... And remember? Tickets for the gala awards sold out well in advance of last year's event, so if you want to join us for a night of celebration, be sure to reserve your places quickly. Go to image.ie/events for details.
And for a final refresher, below is IMAGE editor-in-chief Melanie Morris talking all you need to know about entries:
See what Marissa Carter has to say about winning Startup of the Year 2012 here:
Remember, IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year 2016 is taking place on Monday, November 21st 2016 and we are looking for women who excel in their field. If you know a deserving client, colleague or friend,?nominate them now!