Turn your boring old bathroom into a heavenly home spa with our clever hacks?
Who needs a spa getaway when you can create a soothing sanctuary in your own home? It couldn't be simpler: just make sure everything smells divine and surround yourself with calming colours and the softest, fluffiest fabrics imaginable. Then you can simply close the door on the world and hole up in your own hushed haven as long as you like?
1. Make your pamper pad heaven-scented - snap up the Organic Reed Diffuser in Lavender, Jasmine & Brazilian Rosewood, around €52,?Neom Organics.
2. Oh, why not? You can never have too many gorgeous-smelling things in your home spa. We love the Green Fig & Vetiver Wood Candle, €19.95,?Brooke & Shoals, creator Alison Banton's own favourite fragrance.
3. For that heavenly hammam vibe, you'll want a luxe Linen-Edged Towel, €10??46, Anthropologie.
4. Pop your towel or book on this colourful Three-Legged Stool, €120, Makers & Brothers - as seen at Ballyvolane House in Cork (get the Ballyvolane look by checking out the new issue of Image Interiors & Living, out today!).
5. Harness the super-softening power of Sligo seaweed with the Get Glowing Illuminating Face Mask, €38, Voya.
6. Chill out with the De-Stress Massage & Body Oil, around €52, from Aromatherapy Associates, a calming blend of arnica and lavender combined with rosemary and ginger.
7. Relax in retro style - put your pampering lotions and potions in these old-worldy apothecary and perfume bottles, from around €12, Dotcomgiftshop.
8. Wrap up post-pamper in a funky robe such as the chic Kenzo Ocean Fraise, €231, Amara.
9. Pop these on your tootsies for a soft landing when you come back down to earth: Paul Costelloe Living Cable Knit Pumps, €25, Dunnes Stores.