October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, where we encourage you and the women in your life to be?breast aware?and highlight the importance of checking your breasts.?Breast cancer is the second most common cancer in women in Ireland, with nearly 2,800 diagnosed every year.?In Ireland,?1 in 10 women?will develop breast cancer during their lifetime.
Arnotts has teamed up with Breast Cancer Research during the month of October to help promote the ?Find?your?Fit? campaign, with the aim of raising breast cancer awareness and encouraging customers to check their breasts regularly, with??10% of sales over the campaign going to Breast Cancer Research.
Head into the Arnotts lingerie department from Thursday 12th??October until Sunday 15th?October and?book in for a complimentary?fitting?appointment with one of Arnotts lingerie specialists, receive a full fitting service and enjoy a glass of Prosecco during your appointment.
Treat yourself to lingerie after your fitting from Chantelle, Triumph, Simone Perele, Fantasie, Panache, Wonderbra, Wacoal, Maison Lejaby, Freya, B. Tempt'd and more. There?are over thirty lingerie brands available?to choose from in Arnotts, and?10% of corsetry sales during the? campaign will go directly to Breast Cancer Research.
Theya lingerie, available at Arnotts, features a range of post-surgery bras and Anita, also available in Arnotts, have a range of mastectomy bras.
To book an appointment at Find Your Fit in Arnotts, email?[email protected].
- Understand how your breasts normally look and feel; this will help you detect changes sooner.
- Know what changes to check for (e.g., shape, size, skin puckering/dimpling/rash, swelling in armpit/collarbone, lump, nipple discharge/inversion, constant pain).
- Look and feel for changes monthly.
- Discuss any changes immediately with your GP or call your local breast clinic.
- Attend routine breast screening services that are available to you after the age of 50.
The?Find?your?Fit?campaign will be hosted in the Arnotts lingerie department from Thursday 12th??October until Sunday 15th?October.? Book an appointment at?[email protected].