Are you our next Ad Operations Executive ? Well, you’re in luck, we’re hiring!
As image.ie continues to grow, creating a unique environment in the Irish digital landscape, we are looking to expand our team. The Ad Operations Executive is a vital role in terms of managing the production flow and execution of all of our digital advertising campaigns.
– To manage day-to-day running and administering of Adtech campaigns booked by
the sales department.
– To work with the sales team to execute integrated content requirements,
from start to finish.
– To manage client experience from point of booking – from signing off bespoke display creative, scheduling commercial ezines, monitoring competition delivery and response to trouble-shooting issues with supplied tags – in a calm and professional manner
– To create post-mortem reports for both clients and management for each job
– To ensure that all digital campaigns go live seamlessly, with live testing of assets.
– To analyze areas within the ad operations workflow that can be improved.
– To maintain open and transparent communication with other members of the sales team.
– To help in client relationship management and billing as necessary.
– Will have worked with Adtech and have experience of Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP) and Ad Exchange (AdX)
– Will have working knowledge of the ad operations world, including insertion orders and ad marketplaces.
– Will have seen and worked with ad tags before, know what to do with them in DFP, and know when and how to talk to a developer if an insertion requires technical expertise.
– Will have a broad knowledge of industry trends, software, applications etc.
– Knowledge of HTML5, Flash and Javascipt.
– Will have a genuine interest in learning new skills.
– Will pay attention to detail and be organized and be comfortable working to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
– Will have 1+ years in a similar position.
Experience as a developer, amateur or otherwise, a plus.
If you think you’re the right person, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter by August 31st.