The Boutique Bake has a phenomenal twist on the classic beloved brownies and they are so easy to whip up. The Boutique Bake started in a small cottage in Donnybrook, making gourmet baking mixes for you to make your favourite puddings including this Belgian chocolate mix brownie, a lemon drizzle cake and a few more signature delights.
This delicious duo of peanut butter and chocolate combine perfectly to make a rich, fudgy and seriously moreish treats that are sure to earn brownie points with your friends and family!
- 1 x Boutique Bake Belgian Chocolate Brownie
- 150g melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 200g peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 180° C / 160° Fan.
- Mix the brownie mix with 3 eggs and 150g of melted butter until well combined.
- Spoon half your mixture into a greased / lined square tin (10 x 7inch approx.).
- Next, melt your peanut butter in the microwave for approx. 30 seconds to loosen it up a bit.
- Place approx. 6 teaspoonfuls of peanut butter equally spaced out across the brownie layer.
- Pour over the remaining brownie mixture, and place the remaining peanut butter in little dollops across the top.
- Using a sharp knife, pull the peanut butter into the brownie layer in sharp swirling motions until you have a lovely swirly pattern.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins depending on how gooey you like your brownies!
For a tutorial showing exactly how to make these Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies, check out the video below:
Discover Boutique Cake and all their wonderful products and recipes at www.boutiquebake.ie.