Wow your neighbours with a wonderful garden water feature…
Gardens are in bloom, courtyards are the new sitting rooms, and we are quite taken with what you can do with water outdoors. Whether you have a house garden or balcony box, a splash of H2O can make your outdoor space feel super-zen or wild and playful. Here are our top Pinterest picks of the most inviting water features around…
1. Add a little feng shui to your life with a simple pool of water.
2. Hard to believe a pool this gorgeous is man-made.
3. But sometimes all you really need to make a garden look pretty is a big old trough.
5. This cool courtyard works really well in an urban environment.
6. Living in an apartment? Fear not, this cool hack called pond box means you can have a minipond, whatever floor you live on.
7. Rainwater is an incredible resource, so make the most of it with some nice-looking rain barrels.