Seven inspiring ideas for alternative Christmas trees…
Last week, we showed you how to set a tantalising Christmas table; today, we turn our attention to styling the all-important tree. Check out our hot Pinterest picks… Scroll through the gallery above.
1. Create a Christmas atmosphere in your garden with a tree-shaped string of fairy lights.
2. We love these cookies for their simply sweet Scandinavian feel.
3. Maximise your stairs potential and use the corner’s widest stair to display a dinky tree
4. Recycle a pallet for wonderfully linear lumber.
5. If your teach is ultra-minimal and graphic, give this super-stylised tree a try.
6. A blackboard wall is a great use of space, and can easily be updated throughout the rest of the year.
7. No excuse for being short on time – get a tree in an instant with a propped-up print.
See more of our pin-worthy favourites here.