The permanent tsb Ideal Home Show is set to return to the RDS Simmonscourt Dublin from the 21st to 23rd April with an exciting line-up of experts who will be on hand to speak about all things home-related. From securing your mortgage and navigating your way through the First Time Buyer journey to the latest interior trends. Log on to www.idealhome.ie to secure your tickets.
This April the permanent tsb Ideal Home Show will host a series of impressive experts to answer your questions on everything from extending or renovating with RTE’s Room to Improve Quantity Surveyor Patricia Power, to financing your renovations with qualified experts from permanent tsb, as well as advice from RTE’s Home of the Year Architect and Interior Designer Declan O’Donnell on the latest trends in colours and spaces, styling and furnishings, floor covering, kitchens and bathrooms. You will also find an exciting display of the latest concepts in home technology, home security and energy management.
Make sure not to miss…
– RTE’s Home of the Year Architect & Interior Designer, Declan O’Donnell – Don’t miss Declan O’Donnell’s interactive Q&A session at the RIAI Build & Extend Theatre and the Irish Times Theatre over the weekend. Declan will have a wealth of advice and top tips towards bringing your home to Home of the Year standard!
– RTE’s Room to Improve Quantity Surveyor, Patricia Power – Known for her keen eye for detail and expertise in keeping any build or extend project on budget, Patricia Power will be giving a series of talks over the course of the weekend to answer all the quantity surveyor related questions you may have before embarking on your project.
– The Ideal Showhouse – The Showhouse is the most popular feature at the event providing a myriad of ideas and design concepts to inspire you. The Innovative Home Solutions Passive Showhouse for Spring 2017 is a state of the art timber frame house that will be of particular interest to people planning to build their own home or add an extension. This full-size house has been built to Passivhaus Standards using sustainable building methods, it is set in a beautifully landscaped garden and is fitted out to the highest standards in interior design and furnished by the INNOVATIVE HOME SOLUTIONS design team. The creative solutions that they develop for their homes are not just beautiful, they’re functional, but most importantly, all their homes are built to a PASSIVE standard, thus also making them extremely energy efficient – Definitely one not to miss!
– The Irish Times Home Interiors Fair – The permanent tsb Ideal Home Show is all about ideas and inspiration for the home. With this in mind, the Irish Times Home Interiors Fair delivers Ireland’s leading interiors specialists – the latest ideas, best advice and inspiration from the professionals. You can even bring along any measurements, photographs or questions and speak to the experts at the permanent tsb Ideal Home Show. Don’t forget to check out idealhome.ie to see a full list of speakers in the Irish Times Home & Design Theatre.
– permanent tsb Centre – Situated in the Extend and Renovate area, next to the First Time Buyers Pavilion – make sure you arrive on time to get the full low down on your finance options for buying or renovating your ideal home.
– Architectural Advice Centre – Are you considering extending or building your own home? Make sure to pay a visit to Jackson & Groarke Architects and their expert team of architects, builders, engineers and quantity surveyors who will be on hand to provide free of charge one-to-one consultations.
– Revenue will also be on hand to let you know how to avail of tax breaks and how to prepare your tax affairs when thinking about buying your first home. SEAI will be there to offer advice on energy grants!
– The RIAI Build & Extend Theatre Looking for advice on your home extension, remodelling project or new build? Look no further to get advice straight from the experts including Quantity Surveyor, RTE’s Room to Improve Patricia Power who will be giving a course of talks over the weekend alongside Architect and Interior Designer RTE’s Home of the Year, Declan O’Donnell.
– First Time Buyers Pavilion New this spring at the permanent tsb Ideal Home Show is the First Time Buyers Advice Centre, located in the Ideal Design & Build If you are considering purchasing your first home, this is a must-visit. Get free consultations with legal, financial and property acquisition experts, as well as information on the Help to Buy Scheme announced in Budget 2017, direct from the Revenue Commissioners.
– Kitchens & Bathrooms A vast range of top kitchen and bathroom brands to advise you on how to give your kitchen or bathroom an upgrade, including Enigma Design, Evoke German Kitchens, Sonas Bathrooms, and Bosch’s top of the range line of home appliances, all designed to ease the burden of daily household chores!
– Ideal Energy and Technology – Discover what’s new in the Internet of Things in Home Technology as well as how to reduce your home energy bills by learning all about grants available under the Better Energy Homes Scheme. The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland are providing advice on energy saving and home energy grants on stand S30 and will be in the Extend & Renovate Theatre throughout the weekend.
– The Outdoor Living Pavilion – Exhibitors will include decking, conservatories, children’s playsets, garden furniture, sheds and paving. One to one consultations with six landscape architects on garden design from The Garden Design Clinic.
Log on to www.idealhome.ie to secure your tickets – discounted tickets are also available
Follow the below for more updates:
IMAGE Interiors & Living Magazine will also have a subscription for only €29.99 with a free goodie bag with over €80 with gifts from Brook and Shoals, Blank Canvas, Alfaparf and more on offer throughout the weekend.