Support and style converge for the WOW factor this summer…
WIN at the end!
Calling all Summer sirens….there’s no need to shy away from swimwear this season because we are here to reassure you of one key thing: nobody is expecting you to squeeze yourself into a teeny tiny triangle bikini that has about as much support as an ensemble spun from tooth-floss. Summer is all about fun and freedom where you can still wear flattering and stylish pieces that boost your poolside confidence and support you at the same time. Look no further than the lovely team at Arnotts for flattering, confidence-boosting swimwear.
Banana Moon Turqoise Bandeau and High Waisted Brief €47
Home to the largest collection of lingerie and swimwear in the country, the expert fitting staff at Arnotts Department Store are on hand to find your perfect holiday match. As you venture off on your summer holiday this year, you needn’t sacrifice style in place of function, comfort or coverage; why not have it all?
With fabulous brands such as Huit, Sea Folly, Miraclesuit and Michael Kors, supportive swimwear no longer means ‘unglamorous’. It’s colourful, fashion forward and fabulous. As for what you’ll gain? Heaps of confidence in something that fits you to perfection, thanks to their expert fitting service that’s complimentary. With this, even the most self-conscious among us will find ourselves elated.
This summer, we’re most excited about news of the Miracle suit, promising to deliver form-flattering shapewear, designed for poolside lounging and blue sea swims. With colour blocking and a notable nod to retro prints, this is a fresh, stylish take on what you might once have imagined as typical ‘shapewear’.
There’s nothing remotely Bridget Jones’ knickers-esque about Arnotts’ vibrant, exciting collection. Why waste your money on cheap, mass-produced, flimsy material when you could invest in something that will be tailored to suit your shape? Something that will wash like a dream and be worn again and again? Something that will make you feel special?
Michael Kors Black One Shoulder Swimsuit €129.90
Top Tips for Shape Swimwear:
Swimwear should fit you just as well as your other lingerie so do get measured so you feel comfortable
- If you are big-busted, it’s always good to go with a full-cup that supports you instead of a half cup so as to ensure there’s no fear of falling out!
- Style does matter; pick colours and prints that work for your skin tone and whether you take a colour or not, you’ll feel confident regardless.
- If choosing a strapless piece make sure it fits you across the back; once you dive into the pool or go down that waterslide, if it doesn’t fit across your back it will fall down. Plus, you’ll be far more comfortable.
- You don’t always have to wear an all in one piece; tankini’s work really well on every shape. What’s more, high waisted bikini bottoms paired with supportive bikini tops are very in vogue at the moemnt, so there are lots of options out there for the curvier girl.
- Last but by no means least, have fun!
As you jet off to far-flung destinations, give yourself the gift of confidence and let your swimwear make a statement. You deserve it.
Visit Arnotts in store or Arnotts.ie for more.
WIN – To win yourself a Miraclesuit (valued at €180) of your choice at Arnotts, simply comment below telling us your ultimate sunny escape. Where would you love to soak up the sun in your Miraclesuit? Competition closes on June 1st.