For the past few seasons, orange tones have rocked the Spring/Summer runways. Makeup artists always favour the shade to bring a modern kick to that staple look – the strong lip. Fresher than red; more modern and edgy, this tone works to add punch to your look. If both lips and nails are too much for you, one element on it’s own is enough to still reference this key look.
But we say knock yourself out, go for both!
Here’s our favourite citrus colours right now…
- Chanel Le Vernis in Lilis, €22, from yet another lust worthy seasonal launch
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in No. 11, €10.99, this range of lipsticks have a premium feel at an amazing price point.
- YSL La Laque Couture Tie & Dye, No. 5, €24, nails the trend.
- MAC Morange Lipstick, €17.50, is the ultimate orange lip tone. A true orange that is surprisingly flattering for all.
- Catrice Ultimate Laquer in Orange-utan, €2.79, these polishes have recently been upgraded and are a superb quality.
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick, €11, in Coral is another luxe feeling, moisture-giving zesty orange lip colour that we love.