As we’re unfortunately still in the season of woolly tights, skinny jeans and leggings, our limbs are hidden from the world, but that shouldn’t suggest we neglect them. It may seem like the easy option now, but when the sun shines once again, it will take you much longer to get bare-leg ready. And what if the occasion calls for you to go without? You’ll want to be prepared for any scenario, so use the cold, damp cover-up months to keep skin hydrated and soft with some of our picks of the best body moisturisers.
Perfect for use after you’ve used your favourite body scrub, you’ll feel luxuriously refreshed after you’ve slathered yourself with these. Some have a hint of shimmer, they all smell divine and you’ll find one to suit either side of the budget spectrum.
Here are 10 of our favourites:
1. Soap & Glory Righteous Butter Deluxe Body Shimmer Cream
2. Clarins Extra-Firming Body Cream
3.Liz Earle Superskin Body Cream
4. Clinique Aromatics Elixir Body Cream
5. The Body Shop Body Butters
6. KIEHL’S CREME DE CORPS
8. Nivea In shower Body Moisuriser
9. Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Butter
10. Molton Browne Coco & Sandalwood Nourishing Body Lotion